Tumblr Photography at charmroyal.com
I don't love the way you lie .
I move like a G6 .
My heart's a stereo .
I've got moves like jagger .
I'm livin' in a teenage dream .
And lastly I don't belong with you .

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Die T


Weh , would you rather go on a diet if you look thin like a stick ?
People should get a life .
Dah lah kurus mcm lidi (actually lidi tuh pon lgi gemuk dri die) pastuh nk diet2 lagi .
My arse lah .
No offence to thin people unless you feel that you're one ;)


Anyways why am I suddenly talking about this ?
Ok ok , the story started in my IC meeting .
And then I saw this Form 6 girl .
OHMYGAWD .
So damn thin .
Not just normal thin .
She's like all bones .
Her face also like only bones .
Scary >_<


I think I froze for at least ten seconds before reacting .
Menakutkan .

No comments:

Post a Comment