Tumblr Photography at charmroyal.com
I don't love the way you lie .
I move like a G6 .
My heart's a stereo .
I've got moves like jagger .
I'm livin' in a teenage dream .
And lastly I don't belong with you .

Friday, July 29, 2011

My History .


When I was thirteen, I found myself a group of friends. I was so happy and relieved. Cause all my close besties were all gone to other schools leaving me alone in RPS. At first, I thought that we won't be that close like I used to be with my ex-school mates but guess what? I was completely wrong. As time passed by, our friendship became stronger. And for the first time in school, I was actually having fun. I wished that we would be like this forever :)


Fourteen - my friends and I were still in the same class. There was a few misunderstandings but I'm glad we cleared that up. Just like I mentioned, we kept bonding with each other. And just like that, we became close and best friends with each other. We told secrets, gossip and frequently hang out together.


Fifteen. This was my best year! Even if it was PMR, it was super duper fun. We had lots of good times. I can't even count how many times we laughed until we were rolling on the floor. I met lots of new people and I didn't regret becoming friends with them. Lots of good memories. Of course, we all passed our PMR with flying colours. I'm so damn proud of them :')


Sixteen - Form 4 . My school life's dreaded. Depressed. Stressed. Many new things and other things. Sometimes, I just can't handle it all. But despite it all, I try my best to be happy, be myself. It's hard to just keep faking it sometimes. I don't think my friends can give me strength or support for this just like they've always done before this. None of them can. I wished that -

I'm kinda scared.

& in the end,
I'd face everything
myself.


Yeap , emo hour right now :0


No comments:

Post a Comment