NAG . NAG . NAG .
Phew , it's been ages since I've updated . Feels like my blog is quite
dead now .
Exams are over and holidays are coming soon in another week .
WHAT'S NEW ?
OH , I WENT TO A 4 DAY CAMP IN THE JUNGLE !
Sadly , I was one of those 'victims' who got chosen to go .
No comment lahh , just shaddup and go only .
I thought it was the worst decision of my life but it turned out quite okay .
In fact , I'm happy that I get to meet so many people & gain experience .
There's more BAD experience than good ones , HAHA .
Here's how it went for 4 days . . .
WHAT I LEARNED IN CAMP
- Get used to ride in a lorry full of people back and forth
- Try not to get sick (sorethroat) during camp so that you can eat unlike me who skipped meals for 3 days
- Always smile and get to know each other (esp during Ice-Breaking)
- Get ready to bath in ultra cold icy water
- Always bring your sleeping bag along and maybe a blanket or a pillow case (beds aren't really that clean)
- Try to be friendly to others (even if they're not that friendly, who knows when you get to know them, they'll be nice)
- Sacrifice your tea time and run back to dorm just so you can avoid lining up for bathing time ; BE THE FIRST TO BATH
- Put sunblock EVERYWHERE you go to avoid SUNBURN
- When going for jungle tracking don't bring a bag if your members are empty handed, they might dump all their stuff into the bag and you have to carry them for the whole journey
- Mix around and don't be too shy to express your thoughts even if your group has boys
- Avoid picking up fights with anyone (even if they're the ones to start bitching)
- Always ready to share with others (like a single bed when beds aren't enough for all girls)
- Work together with your group in competitions so that you can WIN !
- There is always a LIMIT when you're talking to opposite
sex(not too gedik pleasee)
- Remember to keep in contact with your camp buddies just 'cause they rock :)
- Keep in mind that this would be my
firstand my lastcamp
HAHA . THE END .