Tumblr Photography at charmroyal.com
I don't love the way you lie .
I move like a G6 .
My heart's a stereo .
I've got moves like jagger .
I'm livin' in a teenage dream .
And lastly I don't belong with you .

Sunday, November 13, 2011

HORROR CAMP .


NAG . NAG . NAG .
Phew , it's been ages since I've updated . Feels like my blog is quite dead now .
Exams are over and holidays are coming soon in another week .
I can't wait :D

WHAT'S NEW ?
OH , I WENT TO A 4 DAY CAMP IN THE JUNGLE !
Sadly , I was one of those 'victims' who got chosen to go .
No comment lahh , just shaddup and go only .
I thought it was the worst decision of my life but it turned out quite okay .
In fact , I'm happy that I get to meet so many people & gain experience .
There's more BAD experience than good ones , HAHA .

Here's how it went for 4 days . . .



WHAT I LEARNED IN CAMP
 
  • Get used to ride in a lorry full of people back and forth
  • Try not to get sick (sorethroat) during camp so that you can eat unlike me who skipped meals for 3 days
  • Always smile and get to know each other (esp during Ice-Breaking)
  • Get ready to bath in ultra cold icy water
  • Always bring your sleeping bag along and maybe a blanket or a pillow case (beds aren't really that clean)
  • Try to be friendly to others (even if they're not that friendly, who knows when you get to know them, they'll be nice)
  • Sacrifice your tea time and run back to dorm just so you can avoid lining up for bathing time ; BE THE FIRST TO BATH
  • Put sunblock EVERYWHERE you go to avoid SUNBURN
  • When going for jungle tracking don't bring a bag if your members are empty handed, they might dump all their stuff into the bag and you have to carry them for the whole journey
  • Mix around and don't be too shy to express your thoughts even if your group has boys
  • Avoid picking up fights with anyone (even if they're the ones to start bitching)
  • Always ready to share with others (like a single bed when beds aren't enough for all girls)
  • Work together with your group in competitions so that you can WIN !
  • There is always a LIMIT when you're talking to opposite sex (not too gedik pleasee)
  • Remember to keep in contact with your camp buddies just 'cause they rock :)
  • Keep in mind that this would be my first and my last camp
 HAHA . THE END .




No comments:

Post a Comment