Tumblr Photography at charmroyal.com
I don't love the way you lie .
I move like a G6 .
My heart's a stereo .
I've got moves like jagger .
I'm livin' in a teenage dream .
And lastly I don't belong with you .

Thursday, July 21, 2011


I don't know wheither to laugh or just cry now .
Bad day ?
Yeap .

I hate dutying at the hall in the morning.
Eeee , the Form 6 are so damn noisy !
Why can't they just shut their mouth ?
-.-;

Sheeshh , hard headed people .
It kills them to just wait another few seconds before walking in line .
But thankgod , after addmath I was feeling less EMO .
And I started babbling like usual :D

Oh yes yes , I didn't go tuition today .
Ahem . Sengaja lah . Malas :/

I went to the library today .
Since J-CIN , SASH , SU & JEN were having Olympic Chemistry.
So, I went with GRACE, G-NA & Chee San lah .
Coincidence, we bump with Sash & J-cin on the stairs.

Then, it was just a few peaceful minutes in the library .
I was doing my addmath - NEED QUIETNESS .
Suddenly , got gang fight ! HAH .

Nah , I'm just kidding .
Just some shouting from this gang .
With another junior girl .
Cat fight ! D:

"Let's get outta here .."

Luckily , our librarian missy stopped the fight .
Yeap , thankyou JACINTHA !
Who would have thought you can be useful ?
Haha , just kiddin .

HMMM .
I'm crapping again .
Who fights over a pencilbox anways ?




No comments:

Post a Comment