Tumblr Photography at charmroyal.com
I don't love the way you lie .
I move like a G6 .
My heart's a stereo .
I've got moves like jagger .
I'm livin' in a teenage dream .
And lastly I don't belong with you .

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Yoohoooo , I'm back !





So , anyone missed me ?

*cricket sound*

Fine . I'll stop 'perasan'-ing and continue writing my usual update :/


 
- - - - - - - - - - - - -

So, which should I start with good news or bad news first ? Exams are finally over, who am I kidding lah . It's only 3 days . 3 freakin' days and 10 papers . No , I'm not overreacting . My brain just melted into a puddle on Thursday .

My flu and cough is not getting any better . Imagine sitting for exam when your nose is running and you have to catch it -.- I was sitting under the fan , gah ! I couldn't breath much . Almost every second I was stuffing tissues in my face . I bet even teachers started thinking that I'm a tissue addict . I deeply apologize to those sitting nearby me , sorry for distraction you guys :')

Puasa month is here . Hehe , yeap that's right . The canteen officially belong to us now . Too bad , there's nothing nice to eat . Whatever they put on those trays are hardly eatable . I think I spotted some fungus on the bread , HAHA :D I tried to fast but failed . Don't blame me , blame those cookies ! Those cute cookies :>

How was my exam ? Boleh lahhh . This time I studied seriously 'cause my sister was studying too serious until I had to follow her . Jeez . Plus, they're streaming us back into classes again. Brrr, I don't like 'em doing that. I can't imagine being separated :'(

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I guess that would be all . For now .


No comments:

Post a Comment