Tumblr Photography at charmroyal.com
I don't love the way you lie .
I move like a G6 .
My heart's a stereo .
I've got moves like jagger .
I'm livin' in a teenage dream .
And lastly I don't belong with you .

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Teardrops on my papers .

Rasa macam nak nangis dah :')

Getting back our results is so indescribable. I dunno how to say it in words. It's just . . . oh, never mind . You'll never understand a student sitting for an exam's feelings .
Huu , I almost fainted when I got my +math results . GAH , I can't believe I actually got an A+ yeah , I'm so damn proud :') So far, that's the only subject I'm proud of . Others well, behhh .

My current results :

BM -  92 A+
BI - 86 A
MOD MATH - 84 A
ADD MATH - 92 A+
SEJARAH - 68 B-
CHEMISTRY - 68 B-
BIOLOGY
PHYSICS - 83 A
P.MORAL - 70 B

What's with the same ol' 68 mark ? Sheesh , ngade betol .
Anyways , harap BIO & BM dapat A  >.<

8/10/2011 : GAH . MY BIO D: Complete failure .
Don't ask :')

No comments:

Post a Comment