Tumblr Photography at charmroyal.com
I don't love the way you lie .
I move like a G6 .
My heart's a stereo .
I've got moves like jagger .
I'm livin' in a teenage dream .
And lastly I don't belong with you .

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Study LAR .


So , exam's next Wednesday .
I don't really know how to start my revision .
Hmmm :/


Finished reading six chapters of Biology plus with exercises .
Almost everyday I do Addmath revision at least 4 or 5 questions a day .
I'm too lazy to open my Sejarah book to read .
My Physics ? The more I look at the textbook the more I want to burn it .
I think I can finish up my Chemistry revision before Friday . Hopefully .
Not bothered to even care for Sivik .
BM and BI okay lahh , last minute revision , haha .
Modern Mathematics ? HAHAHAA . No comment ?


The above is just a mental note for myself .
Ignore if you wish to .

No comments:

Post a Comment