Tumblr Photography at charmroyal.com
I don't love the way you lie .
I move like a G6 .
My heart's a stereo .
I've got moves like jagger .
I'm livin' in a teenage dream .
And lastly I don't belong with you .

Friday, July 1, 2011

It's funny how
I always forget to finish up my homework ,
I can eat while standing & talking and not choking ,
We can eat a plate of french fries in less than 2 minutes ,
We copy each other's homework without teachers knowing ,
I can forget everything about add math ,
We can laugh and cry at the same time ,
My friends can dance and sing k-pop songs horribly ,
I can control myself not to scream during Biology ,
We can laugh and joke in front of my headmistress during teaching ,
I can fall asleep when I look at my Sejarah textbook ,
I almost threw my Biology practical book into the trashbin ,
I steal my friend's food :D





No comments:

Post a Comment