Tumblr Photography at charmroyal.com
I don't love the way you lie .
I move like a G6 .
My heart's a stereo .
I've got moves like jagger .
I'm livin' in a teenage dream .
And lastly I don't belong with you .

Friday, July 15, 2011

Chemistry .


Emoticon of the day

<(¬‿¬)> . . . . .  .

'Because I rock & you suck.'

Eee , sometimes I don't know what to write here.
Blogging just ain't fun for me anymore i guess.
But hey, I'll update with a few new things going on.

Our USBF 2 is on 3th August. Poor Peng.
Then, after that we'll have another reshuffling classes.
I hate that.

27th August is my friend's birthday.
And I'm out of ideas what to get for her.
So, whadaya want for your present, lemon?

I'm lacking sleep again these days.
I know I sleep at 8pm and that's superb early.
But still I'm so tired.

Interact Club really lets me down.
I regretted that I joined this club.
No offence to interactors.
If you listen to my story, you're most likely to understand.

I still have homework left undone.
And it's still going to be untouched.

Ah, yes. Su, don't forget out oral test.
Next week. Let's get ready shall we?

And yes.
That shall be all.
For now.






No comments:

Post a Comment