Tumblr Photography at charmroyal.com
I don't love the way you lie .
I move like a G6 .
My heart's a stereo .
I've got moves like jagger .
I'm livin' in a teenage dream .
And lastly I don't belong with you .

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Run , Run , Run !

.
::
:N:I:C:K:I:
::
.
"You better run , run , run , run , run , run .
Run devil run run devil run run ."
.
::
.
THE HORRORS OF SPORTS
Every little thing has a good side and an evil side .

So, I just perspired a lot today and I think I had just lost 70% of water in my body . Congratulations ! First, we had to run 200m . And guess what ? Lucky apple me, I just had to get chosen to run with those elite runners. I don't think our school field is just 200m tho , i mean look at the size of that circle ! You can fit at least 20 elephants inside it ! But it's okay, I still passed and got to the finish line before 45 seconds .

Then, we went for 100m run . Hmm, the man teacher there didn't even bothered to say 'Get Set, Ready and Go' except for 'Ready' and just blew the horn randomly . Luckily, my shoe didn't come off like the Form 6 girl, haha .

Then, me and my friends went for lompat jauh . Lantak lah, I just ran and stepped on the wood and jumped . Passed !

Lastly was lontar peluru ! 'Nuff said . And now my body feels like it's carrying a ton of bricks over me . I still haven't touch my Biology assignment yet and my Mathematics homework .


So , goodbye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment